Shop & Collect
TRAVEL LIGHT – SHOP & COLLECT Service
Travelling by plane soon?
Don’t burden yourself with numerous shopping bags. Use our Shop & Collect system!
Shop to your heart’s desire in the shops of Terminal A at Brussels Airport, and leave your purchases at the cash register. They’ll be waiting when you get back! Only for passengers travelling inside the EU.
Using the Shop & Collect system has many advantages:
- It’s the ultimate shopping experience
- You travel light and worry-free
- The Collect-service is free of charge
- You can pick-up you purchases 24/7
- No limit: shop as much as you like
- Your purchases are safely and fully insured
- Using the service prevents damage to your purchases during travel
How does Shop & Collect work ?
As of August 1st, 2017, you can buy at all our IDF stores in Terminal A and leave your purchases at the cash register. Upon your return, the good(s) can be picked up 24/7 at the Collect Point, next to the baggage reclaim hall, at our International Duty Free desk. The Shop & Collect number and the pick-up date can be found on the original receipt. Your purchased good(s) can be collected upon presentation of the original receipt or via SMS.
Use the Free Reminder sms service!
When traveling, there’s a lot on your mind. We wouldn’t want you to forget your purchases.
If you leave your mobile number at the cash register, Shop & Collect will send you a free reminder sms one day before your pick-up date.
Pick-up service available 24/7
Picking up your purchases has never been easier. When you return, just pick-up your suitcase and pass by the Collect Point to retrieve your shopping bags. Check out our floor plan for the exact location of the Collect Point at the baggage reclaim hall:
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR SHOP & COLLECT PURCHASES
- Our Shop & Collect service can only be used for purchases made at Pier A of Brussels Airport minimum 24 hours and maximum 2 months before the date of the scheduled return flight. Only for passengers travelling inside the EU.
- In view of the collection of your purchased good(s) you will have to provide the cashier with the date of your scheduled return flight and your mobile phone number. Make sure that this information is correct.
- One day prior to your scheduled return flight you will receive a reminder via SMS to collect your purchased good(s) at your arrival.
- Your purchased good(s) can be collected upon presentation of the original receipt or SMS with the Shop & Collect number:
- on the date of your scheduled return flight and during the first 2 weeks thereafter at the desk of oversized luggage in the baggage reclaim hall of Brussels Airport. You will need a proof of travel to re-enter the baggage reclaim hall once exited;
- after the first 2 weeks at the International Duty Free office located near Brussels Airport (address: International Duty Free, Vliegveld 132a, 1820 Steenokkerzeel – opening hours: Monday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 17:00 pm and on Friday from 8:30 am to 15:30 pm
phone number: +32 (0)2 715 10 20 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- The 1 month term for exchanges will start as from the collection date.
- Your purchased good(s) will be available for collection for maximum 1 year as from the purchase date. Failure to timely collect your purchased good(s) shall result in the automatic cancellation of your purchase without prior notice, prior intervention of a court and any indemnity being due by International Duty Free.